Midlothian District are recruiting a Assistant District Commissioner (Youth Involvement) to develop the Youth Involvement work in the District.
The Assistant District Commissioner (Youth Involvement) is a key role which Provides support and strategic insight to the youth involvement strategy across the District as a member of the District Team.
The role also requires the right individual to:
- Help develop Scouting in the District
- Help develop Youth Involvement in the District
- Ensure good quality Scouting is delivered to Young People
- Promote and Maintain the policies of The Scout Association
- Positively manage and Support adults defining roles and responsibilities
The Closing date is 31/08/2020
Informal enquiries to the District Commissioner, Richard Fairbairn firstname.lastname@example.org