We are delighted to invite you to our Annual General Meeting of Midlothian District Scout Council, which will this year be held Face to Face and on Zoom.
The AGM will be held on Thursday 7th October 2021 at 7.30pm in Bonnyrigg Scout Hall, Eldindean Road, Bonnyrigg EH19 2HJ
Those that wish to join by Zoom, you will need to Register Online by Clicking Here by Tuesday 5th October, to receive the login details.
For those attending in person:
- If you have symptoms, test positive for coronavirus or feel unwell you must stay at home.
- You must wear a mask indoors (unless exempt)
- There are Hand Sanitising stations around the hall
- The Hall will be ventilated, please ensure you have a Jumper / Jacket
- Being back together face-to-face is still new, and we will all be at different stages of feeling comfortable around other people. Please be respectful of other people’s space.
- Tea / Coffee and biscuits will be provided.
The AGM is open to all Adult Midlothian members. including the Regional Commissioner and Chair.
All Explorer Scouts; A representative of the Troop Leadership Forum, selected from amongst the membership of the Forum; All parents of Explorer Scouts. President, Vice Presidents and invited guests.